Stress is the feeling when you feel it when you are under pressure.
Generally, we can say that when we are overloaded with some work and thinks whether we can cope up with it or not is a Stress.
Stress can come from any situation or thoughts that can make you frustrate and anxious.
Causes of Stress:
- Bad Boss
- Workplace Environment or Culture
- Personal or Family Problem
- Job Insecurity and much more.
Effect of Stress:
- Our digestive gets slow down.
- Our Heat rate (Heartbeat) rises.
- Our digestive systems become slow.
- We could not able to sleep.
10 Common Sign of Stress:
- Difficulty to make decisions.
- Neck ache, Back pain.
- Frequent Cold or infections.
- Gritting or Grinding teeth.
- Feeling of loneliness.
- The sudden attack of panic.
- Sometime you will have the communication problem.
- Without dieting you will loose or gain the weight
- It increases in smoking and alcohol.
- It increases Frustration.
Stress Management Technique:
- Change your lifestyle.
- Change your thinking.
- Change your behavior.
Change your Thinking:
- Positive Thinking: Stress leaves us in negative suggestions so focus on positive. And as well as focus on your strength. Learn from your stress and overcome it and look for you new opportunities.
Change your Behavior:
- Diversion and Distraction
- Get Organized
- Be assertive
Diversion and Distraction:
- Get away from your thinking which makes you bother.
- To divert think logically.
- Diversion and distraction reduce your stress level.
- Poor organization is the common main cause of the stress.
- Don’t overload your mind due to work.
- An organization will help you to be organized in your personal as well as in your Professional chaos.
- Don’t waste your time by making excuses for not doing something.
- Being assertive involves standing up for your rights in your life.
- As you are assertive take your responsibility for action and choices.
- Establish eye contact and use body language to the people.
- Appreciate yourself and others easily.
Change your Lifestyle:
- Do exercise daily.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Take more sleep.
- Be relaxed in your free time.
Be ready for changes and don’t be panic. Always keep your attitude in a positive way to avoid stressful life. And find time to be re-energized and refreshed. Share this post if you find this helpful.